Saturday, June 8, 2013

MVC - bonding night

After a whole day of rough roads, long drives, trekking.. time for some "me" time for us. I enjoyed the company of the kids earlier regardless of the strained atmosphere between the two groups but somehow I am longing for some hot shower.

Arriving in Hale Opua we excitedly hurried to our room. The place feels like home since it is really a house with a couple of rooms for rent. I like that it feels so homey and in addition to that Ate Belinda, the caretaker, were really nice with the kid Justine it feels like I'll enjoy my short time here.


We lined up to take turns in the shower before we head out for supper. Merf was talking about this place Ketchup Food Community that people raves about back in the city, so we opted to try it out for tonight.

We arrived in the food place just in time for supper and the place was pooling of people and every restaurant in the lot was full. =( Well, I asked them to spot the other restaurant and that it's alright for me to wait up in Canto for our table while they made the rounds and check out the other restaurants. Luckily, one of the tables were almost available. Yey! Ribs for tonight and live music. The place was celebrating it's anniversary and we're a lucky bunch to be there.


The place is busy-buzzing and space were so limited. It was not a cheap dining place but servings was so worth the price! The place is cozy and comfortable not so strained with formalities. It was buzzing with friendly faces and happy customers so I conclude it was indeed a great place to dine.

best seller
artist relative of the owner.. sorry, i forgot the name

an awesome girl!! I like her!
song writer / artist who does her gigs in Katips at night and a pre-school teacher by day
 After having a fill of our food, we headed to Starbucks in Camp John Hay since Mossy sworn and checked-in in Facebook there.


They are a happy bunch indeed!! I am happy I'm stuck with them until tomorrow.

Onin, I, Mer, Merf, Kai, Juvy, Jing, Mossy, Marisue, Raziel


Finally! they got my name right. ^_^

Our little tattle-telling ended at around midnight. With no ride home, it was quite an experience and a struggle. It was drizzling outside and we need to be home for tomorrow's whole day exploring. We walked a bit and hailed every cab that crosses our path. I together with Beedee and Jing were among the last one left. And they can see supernatural things, you know.. stuff like ghosts, etc. And I'm trying not to freak out! Anyhow, we were able to find a cab after a while of walking in the not-so-lighted-roads. It was an unpleasant cab ride because of the rude driver and all his "I don't know the way", who is he fooling??? eh? Thank goodness we were in group and finally we arrived in Hale Opua after almost an hour.

To sum it up, the day was incredible and I have newly found friends.. Bonne nuit! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment