Sunday, June 16, 2013

Daddy's day

Father's day!

Well, Ate is still in Australia and won't be home until the end of the month and we can't do anything about it. It's Father's day today and we opted to have dinner together then just call Ate through Skype. And since it's a last minute family date we opted to just eat nearby. We headed to the closest mall and voila! Burgoo!

Aya and I personally love Burgoo so on a last minute date like this and with what's the nearest thing at home that is a little bit fancy only Burgoo comes to mind. Well Mom thinks differently she prefers Chinese.

Mom making face after we place our orders

We had the usual, supreme platter and pan pizza and while waiting for the food we called Ate from Down Under.She was almost crying because she misses home. And mom was teary eyed as well. Oh I don't know, it's not like she's not coming back and it's only two weeks more before she gets home. Oh well I wouldn't know because we think differently and I value my independence twice as much more than her. Yes I'm more mature than my older sister.





And there really must be something about the walls. *obsessing over walls*



No comments:

Post a Comment