Sunday, June 9, 2013

alone time...

They already head home, my newly found friends in MVC, and now I'm braving myself to spend the night alone with empty rooms. I almost chickened out earlier because of all their ghost stories. I did mention that a couple of us can see / feel things unusual right? And the fright started again once we're back and while they're packing their things. Er.. truly I am not a fan of scary stories. And since they reassured me that I am safe and nothing would harm me I stand by with my plan on staying until tomorrow but instead of going out alone to dine and explore some more I changed into my jammies and called for pizza delivery. =D


I called Yellow Cab and ordered chicken barbecue pizza and chicken wings. I shared the pizza with Ate Belinda and her family then locked myself back into my room. Thank goodness Pagz, Kenn and Kurtie started chatting me in Facebook so I have distractions. Add to that my blasting music, I slowly felt sleepy and slipped into oblivion..



No comments:

Post a Comment