Sunday, May 26, 2013

food for the thoughts... we women!

Why Men Love Bitches by Sherry Argov, I love this book! Maybe I am biased or whatever but it teaches you some things about yourself. I'm not into a relationship and am not seeking for one at the moment. Very much available and yes, I am single since birth but who cares? ;-)

This book was referred by my girlfriend Ralei and it was only now that I had the time to read it. I agree with the book all through out. I do think that sometimes woman goes over the top with things or over analyze things about relationships and guys, the clingy and nagging tendencies, and the controlling streak and the other sort of unlikable stuffs we women do some times unconsciously, even I don't want any of that if I were a man for instance.

I can certainly relate and at some point I can see my lazy self on the description. HAHA Maybe that's the reason why I like the book, it mostly describe the clumsy me and the lazy me with no pretension. Oh in reality that sucks sometimes! (huh! cause I'm single and not trying to impress or needy of anybody!) Times like you can't open a sealed bottle by yourself or too lazy to cook a meal from scratch. Anyhow, I do believe this book is brilliant and can help a lot of women out there. It empowers you with the advantages that you hold over men. Although it points you to the other direction, I do think it doesn't meant for you to change at all. I do think it was written for us girls to realize what we're doing unconsciously that we thought are likable. Simply, it teaches us to be wise if I put it in simple terms. That's how I see it. Reading the book, it can either make or break your self confidence depending on how you see through the words of the author. Then I guess, it all depends on the foresight of the reader with regards to herself and her relationships. Like for instance, I and a friend of mine, Eloi, agrees with the author's point of view, the dumb fox as she called it while my other two girlfriends, Ralei and Ate Heidz, disagree with the book and stopped reading in the middle of it. I don't want to call my friends on that because we have different point of views and personality and I respect their opinion. Nonetheless, it might have been helpful if they finished the book all in all. It gives you another insight other than what you think of how men sees the ladies.

Anyway, it is a must read for the girls out there and I'll certainly refer it to my girlfriends and my sisters and other girls I know.

Inserting excerpt from the book.. one of the things I read that I really love on the book.


Go and buy a copy and soothe yourself!

bookworm for the day.. with lalalalaloooove! ♥A

No comments:

Post a Comment