Thursday, May 16, 2013

redoing family dinner 2 years ago..

I took a day off from work for the family dinner. We do this sort of dinner whenever a family is soon to be leaving off to somewhere, sorta send off dinner or so it seems. But really we do this to bond, catch up and share stories and make tattle-telling, just to be in the company of each other. It keeps the family tight!

This time since Tita Julie is nearing the end of her short holidays at home we decided to treat her out again like we did two years ago before she left for work too.

I took a nap after playing with Princess and at around noon, Aya and I left off first to meet a friend of mine and coffee back at Caffé Bene in Eastwood City.


We spent a couple of hours talking there and taking time into drinking our coffee because it's too early for supper and we are to meet the family at around 7 in the evening. We were supposed to dine in Bonoyaki like two years ago but it was only then we found out that it has ended the business for quite some time now. Now we opted for another buffet restaurant near the area Sambo kojin (Eat All You Can).


Since Aya and I was just around the corner, we arrived pretty early and have to wait for the opening time for dinner. We were walked in our designated table after a bit and waited for Dad, Mom and Ate with Tita Julie. Aside from good food, I love the staff. My sister and I were taken cared of really well. Every staff who passes by our table would ask what we need and even offer us variety of soup, etc. And since they were persistent we settled for a sukiyaki soup while we wait. Sambo kojin has arrays of food variety that'll give you a headache to choose from or maybe not I'm just exaggerating! But it was for me! =D


In truth, Aya and I is currently undergoing some cleansing and this dinner was a huge break! It is more than a cheat day or an exceptional day or whatever it is called because we ate more than a lot. I feasted on varieties of maki rolls, sushi and sashimi and Aya more than what I took. She has an awesome tummy I'm jealous that she can eat as much as she wants. =P

After dinner was dessert! My favorite part of a meal. My sweet tooth is twitching with excitement.

We head to UCC for coffee and dessert. UCC is always love.♥


And we were seated on the same spot from two years ago.

UCC 2011 | UCC 2013 
Cool huh?! Seems like it's not only me who's not changing. =P


andddd my photos suck! how unlucky I did not even check. too late now! :(

i think this was cheesecake. I can't even remember =(

Japanese cheesecake

flour-less Chocolate cake
Tita is so sneaky she paid it on her way back from the restroom. It was supposed to be our treat this whole time and we were caught off guard. Anyhow, we really enjoyed our time together and sure to continue doing this whenever she'll be home for the holidays.


Bon voyage Tita! see you in a few! with love~ ♥A

No comments:

Post a Comment