Sunday, May 12, 2013

More time with cousins...

This is the other side of my family.  Today, the family have planned a bonding date over a meal at Vikings a buffet restaurant. I arrived late and seeing the rows and rows of food in the buffet table... okay, I am pretty much overwhelmed. Family has begun eating eons ago and they're teasing me to catch up and make up for Aya and Ate's absence. Oh no! I'm in big trouble if that's true! =D

This is my family. Well, three of my aunts and the rest were some of my cousins. You see we are a handful what more with their kids and partners all together, the house is real full!

La Familia Unsay


Tita Julie - my visiting aunt
Ate Joane,  'Me', Emeree

Kuya Joshua and his Girlfriend ♥

Tita Yolly and Tita Lele

with Tita Julie 

Vikings is overflowing of varieties of food, a real treat if you can gobble everything in a short time. They have Korean, Japanese, Italian, and more. I find it difficult to eat while I am confused with what I want to eat. =P And since it was a weekend, the place was really crowded. Food is great, ambiance was nice except for the noise and while the place is busy buzzing, the staff were attentive enough to notice you and answer your curious inquiries in the food table. Since it was just nearby the house I'll just walk home.

No comments:

Post a Comment