Sunday, April 28, 2013

family duties and movie date (Ironman 3)

Spending time with Dad's family side today, another sleepless day for me. One of my Tita is home from working overseas for a short holidays back here at home and they've come up with an ultimate "Laksa Party". Oh well, it's their thing, the adults' thing (by adult I meant the older ones), and I don't really eat laksa so I don't know, we were there to join the party and see our lovely Tita from the middle east.

 A week after the trip from Palawan and I'm still hung over the beach. Aya is reeling in the fact that I am tanned and she's fairer than me this time. She loves it when I am shades darker than her cause it only comes a few times. We toyed with our clothes today, dressing up with the same dress design. See? We have a couple of pieces we have the same, we're not borrowing each others' stuff always. Fine, yes we do borrow a lot from each other.  =D



We spent the whole day with family. All food again and lots of kids. (I want a baby... *whining* haha) It was crazy with all the kids all over the place. We have a big family and it's fun that way. :) And while they were busy chitchatting and doing food preparations after lunch I stole a few blinks so I can stay up for the last full show movie date with my other cousins.


And from there, straight to the mall. Ironman 3 movie date with the lovely girlies below. ^_^ I can't miss this no matter how sleepy and tired I am.


What can I say about the movie? It is pretty cool. I'm a chick flicks movie girl eh. Nonetheless, I liked it and really Ironman franchise is yet to fail me. I wish another sequel would come out, hope this won't really be the last.

Now time for an all night sleep and full day rest~ ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment