Monday, April 1, 2013

Holy week...end

It's this time of the year again. Sort of a tradition between Daddy's and his friends' families. We do spent a few times together whenever possible. This year we're off to PiñaColina again for the weekend until Easter Sunday.

I started my day straight from work, video calling my dear sister. haha Caught her forehead! and she hated me for that! hahaha My only excuse for doing that is because I'm trying to amuse myself being I'm still working and not so looking forward a long drive because of the traffic and all.



For three days..

at Noon

at Dawn

at Dusk

Family and these were all I need and I'm sold!

We spent the two days talking, sleeping and eating together and just that! It was a certified Bum's days indeed! Too bad it was short lived.

Because Sunday, Easter Sunday to be exact, we hurried home, (1) because of the traffic and (2) because each of the families have separate commitments. Well, even I myself, have my separate commitment! The Script Concert!!! weeee! *swoon*


No comments:

Post a Comment