Monday, April 1, 2013

date and concert

From a long weekend in Tagaytay, I pleaded the parents to drop me off near the concert venue. I have set a mini date with Pagz with Ate Heidz and Ralei that afternoon before the concert given that Pagz will be leaving soon to work overseas for a year or two. *sad* Anyway, he's been waiting for it for quite some time now so I think he deserves the opportunity.

We met up in the mall and opted to eat and talk some place with less people. Well, there's no "some place with less people" this time maybe because of tonight's concert so instead we settled in Cibo.

couple snaps.. ahem.. i mean friends. lol
and it was just US FOUR again. ^_^
After a bit of catching up and bantering like the old times, Ralei and I needed to go already. Concert starts in a while, people were pooling outside the entrance of the venue and we were literally confused with the lines towards the entrance. We were like walking back and forth and back when I bumped in to an old acquaintance. Well, he was a college block mate which makes him more than a mere acquaintance. He greeted me instantly with a hug that surprises me that didn't mean anything but with the looks Ralei was giving me I know I needed to clear it up right then. And I think I messed up a bit. It was not long after the embrace when I burst out with "Hindi kami close ah!" while laughing at Ralei's look. Then I realized, he might have heard. {To you, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean anything offensive when I said it. Just stating a known fact.}

Back to the concert scene.... okay.. we're on the line.. I see familiar faces and because I'm an awkward one I put on my poker face and act like I didn't see anybody. I know! Really this bad at socializing, especially if they were not my crowd. What can I do? I don't have the time to do the fake-smile-and-wave routine plus small talks! Gah! I really hate those sorts of things and the awkward pause that comes after when you don't know what else to say next to each other. Difficult!

We got in after a long while, found our seats and settled in. I am with Ralei and her two other friends. I was separated from them actually, just in front of them. But it's fine, I get to scream all I want and sing all I want without a care in the world because I am in between strangers and in some way it comforts me because we'll never see each other again for sure. =P

Yes! The Script rocks! I love them since when? hmm.. since I heard the Man Who Can't Be Move back in college. And because I'm not good with artists, nor song titles nor any celebrities, before I even learned the title of this song I've already graduated. That long, eh? I am that one who watches a movie or TV show or anything showbiz for that matter and might not even know who those people were except for their character role. I am that bad! *cringe*

Anyway, we really enjoyed the show! Tired and happy, we are indeed. I may have damaged my vocal chords from all the relentless screams and "toneless" singing as well and last night I was in love with Danny O'Donoghue! And checking my twitter my 동생 is going gaga over there. Well, can't blame her cause we're on the same boat swooning! We loooove it!



Resting the night.. hmm.. early morning now~ with lalalalooove! Ciao ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment