Sunday, April 21, 2013

goodbye again paradise


We had supper late last night on a nearby restaurant. No more walking since all of us were tired to walk into town to find some place else to feed ourselves. Yesterday was really nice, sun soaked.


Today, packing starts as early as we all woke up. Still happy from the past few days, we were starting to feel sad leaving after just a short period of time. We headed to town to buy cashew nuts and some trinkets then we had our breakfast. We did walk around for a bit too. Checking out places and just wandering, taking our time before we go back and pack the last of our things.

Looking back at the past few days, it was all fun-filled days. And I know they would agree with me on that. If I remember correctly, this is our first trip with less stress on packed-day-tours and I am happy they liked it to think of a similar trip in the near future. I'm guilty of being a lazy tourist, I mean if you won't drag me out I'll be content to be wherever my feet takes me or wherever I think of going or doing. =P But my friends are different and I don't mind being drag around for as long as it is fun!




Our airport pick-up arrived at around lunch time so we thought of just eating lunch around the airport after checking in. The weather was rather gloomy today. It rained for a while when we arrived in the airport.

Before and After

Delayed flight going home, while waiting...


Still dark and cloudy...



I don't understand but really I, we, are badly tanned in reality. =D
Now, this is another goodbye Palawan... *feeling sad*

See you again for sure~ with lalalalaloooove! ♥A

No comments:

Post a Comment