Friday, April 19, 2013

Island hopping - Coron


Early to rise for a day of island hopping today.. not yet ready for some action we spent a few minutes gawking at the view.


The sun was already up when we decided to prep for today's dealings. hah! sounds like serious business eh?





It took us a while waiting for the other people who'll be joining the tour... The first stop was at CYC island and since we've been spending the whole afternoon there yesterday we were done taking pictures in it instead we just dipped on the waters and tried to enjoy it. Well, merely enjoyed it. My sunburns hurt really bad it bordered between annoyingly prickly with the clothes on and salt water. tsktsk I learned my lesson now, take it easy on the first day. =(



But still mooooore sun! We can't resist it. toink!


Lunch was pretty nice. ^_^ but I don't really eat seaweeds.




Kayangan Lake was the highlight I guess, and I think Ralei will agree on this with me. Such a memorable slip I mean sightings. peace! =D



with infamous "photo background".









We met lovely people from the tour. Our group was a lively one though we are a bit out of place since we are out of their age range. And even some thought, once again, we were minors on a trip on our own. I can still remember one asking me how old am I and how did my parents allowed me to go on a trip with friends unsupervised. *okay flattering* They were a fun bunch and sweet people. Over lunch they took care of us, offering more servings and all. We were also with two English girls and one American, I get to talk to one of them on a lengthy conversation after lunch while resting a bit. It was awesome. I didn't know I can socialize and keep the conversation flowing. It was fun then.

truly?! =)

Tell me how can anybody not love Palawan? Good people, good food and awesome spots. I just love this place and will keep coming back! One more day in paradise, can't wait to lounge and laze again by the shore tomorrow just how I like to roll out. *chillin'*

Ciao~ with lalalalaloooove! ♥A

No comments:

Post a Comment