Thursday, April 18, 2013

Coron ♥

My favorite place on Earth so far is Palawan. And I'm back with my girlies.
 Our flight to Busuanga was early in the morning and I was then coming from work. Thanks to the parents who loves me they fetch me at work with my suitcase with them and along with Ralei we headed to the airport with takeouts. Ate Heidz followed through coming from home, we just met up somewhere near the check in counter.

While waiting to board we did all the catching up with work-related stress and everything that we won't need to be talking about when having fun. In short, we are relieving all stress-related things now for more fun later.


We arrive early with no delays on our flight. Now long drive to Birang Guesthouse booked by Ate Heidz. I love the feel of the countryside. It is really unfortunate that our family don't have an originating province.


Arriving in Birang Guesthouse, we were welcomed with a pitcher of iced tea and friendly smiles. Ate Heidi was familiar with the keeper since she once stayed there before. The guesthouse is located near the port and has a relatively lovely view at the back with areas to lounge and a hammock. I am starting to love this house. A peek at it and we're all excited to dip, I forgot I was sleepy and tired. And coming straight from work with no shower and change of clothes, I am itching to get some water on me.

We didn't book any tours yet though they want some island hopping I am glad they were with me when what I only wanted was to get some tan, laze by the shore and chill. And since it is already late in the morning, booking a tour was not an option so we opted to rent a private boat to bring to some island for some dipping and fun just like what I am thinking! Ate from the guesthouse was really nice and helped us finding and negotiating with the boatman. I think we struck up a good deal for the whole afternoon wherever island we would like to hop in. We then prepared for it, had lunch near the guesthouse and bought some ice and beers!

All set and ready we set in for the boat ride.




We don't know where to go so we asked the boatmen to bring us anywhere free of entrance fees. =P and they brought us here at CYC island.





Few shades around and not so packed at the moment we settled on a nearby tree with the perfect view of the shore and a spot with the sun.



And of course... bringing out our drinking paraphernalia! No other choice then but this will do. Drinking mid-day with girlfriends by the shore, another cross on my list. =D



we're desperate and out of ideas!
hanging the camera by the tree to have a decent photo together! lol
We spent the whole afternoon doing actually nothing, just pure fun. And we're gone crazy with photos again. (not posting everything here though. lol)

remake of El Nido photo '10 (see blog image above)







We left the guesthouse mid-day...


and now, we're back baked from sun just in time for the sun setting.♥


Will be out for supper and finally sleep.. tata!

~ with lalalalaloooove! ♥A

No comments:

Post a Comment