Sunday, January 27, 2013

tryinggg.. to be healthy! lol

Mom bought some lovely cherry tomatoes and there goes the idea for some salad!


Really?! I said salad! Salad with vegetables. I'm trying here you know. I am all meat and grease not healthy at all. Just don't hate me from trying! lol (I still pick out most of it.) Truthfully, I can live with lettuce and tomatoes but others.. hmm... I have second thoughts! I don't know. I just can't.

Anyway, because we have this pretty little things, I urged Aya to go with me and buy some balsamic vinegar for the vinaigrette. (er. FYI I don't do mayonnaise too!) While browsing the shelves in the grocery we saw some feta cheese! Okay.. add one in the basket! then off we go. It'll add up if we checked out the other rows! Maybe add some wine and another kind of cheese! toink! so we're better off away from here! :-)



And the advantage of preparing the food yourself? You get to lessen somethings you bet to pick out later on your food! lol. So what I had mixed in the salad was just the lettuce and tomatoes and a bit of cucumber! *evil laugh* Sorry family! It goes my way this time! I don't eat cucumbers too by the way, that's why I only added a bit. If I were the only one to eat this, I'll just have the lettuce and tomatoes period! =P



I guess this isn't so bad. I tried you know. And as far as trying goes.... this is it! Little steps at a time. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment