Sunday, January 27, 2013

movie alone again =)

Nobody to be with so I went all by myself. yay! Today's line up, Les Miserables and Hansel and Gretel. I went alone in the nearest cinema. *Me Time*

I enjoyed Les Miserables, though I felt tired after all the singing in the movie! It wears me out that the actors were struggling to sing for their parts the whole time. Now, I'd love to see the real musical. If there'll be a remake here I'll make sure to reserve a ticket regardless of how much it is! ^_^

Then I made a quick errand for Mom to pay her bill. It was exhilarating! The adrenaline rush! I only have 15 minutes to do it in between, Hansel and Gretel is about to start by then and I made it! I didn't know I can move that fast and boy I was lucky there were no pending lines! hihi I made it just in time.

This movie, though I adore Jeremy Renner, this is not his most impressive movie for me. Anyway, it's not that bad either, maybe I expected more from it.

I yearn to have another movie but then it's getting late and I still need to fix the salad when I get home. So home I went after making time in the restroom then I saw this. ugh! Women! Is it really that difficult to pick up after yourselves in public? tsss....


Really, that crumpled tissue paper bothered me.. Why the need to leave it there when the rubbish bin is just around the corner?? *annoying*

No comments:

Post a Comment