Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's eve

I spent my New Year working at home. Quite a sight it is, laptop at the dinner table while we took off with our mini family gathering. Same went on last Christmas eve but this is more because we were gathered with relatives. I tap my computer keys and do some multitasking while they simply enjoy the food and have a chat, watch fireworks and toast with some hot chocolate and wine. Oh the sight! I wondered then, why again do I need my work done? Well, because I am a responsible adult? lol. Yes, I guess that's it. I am pretty much responsible and very much committed if engaged with some task. ^_^

No matter what, they spent the whole night with me while I work my arse off! But why does it have to be this night that I have this work all piled up to myself. How unfortunate is that? *sigh* Good thing there were no queries to worry me. My sisters and cousins kept me company while I did my work the whole time. They stayed til dawn to accompany me, no actually it's Aira who stayed until morning with me until I finished my to-dos.


We ate some and drink some. Lots of food, wine and  gummy bears!  

No sleep in line for me today. Will be spending new year's day with Dad's side of the family. A tradition kept since we were kids. Let's get it on and over with! 


No comments:

Post a Comment