Monday, January 28, 2013

can't help it!

Plans with no guarantee..

I felt tired of waiting at the moment that I need to break from it for a bit. Looking forward is nice but sometimes when things just don't go the way you like it, it just feels unfortunately disappointing to self. I am far from depress I just long to go and see the world! As much as I love to see the future, I also love to feel the now and take a few steps back to rest from pursuing. I still have the plans to chase after my dreams, always have, I guess a few times out of it won't hurt. ^__^ 

And just like that, I have my lovely girl friends planning trips and tempting me relentlessly to join them. Answered prayer! I have my soul mates in them! We may not be all alike in all ways, but we do share the same thoughts! Siem Reap - Bangkok was the talk for months now where they keep on pushing it to me. It is only recently we felt the impulse to go to Coron. God is so tempting! and one can only take so much! And at last I booked with them. I'll see my favorite paradise again! Palawan baby! And only weeks after booking Coron, I then now booked for Siem Reap to join them! In an impulse, mom will kill me! and I can't wait to be out of town for a few days!! 

I shared them the news just now.. and I can hear the scoring in my head playing! 
♫♪ I wanna rock with you... all night!! Dance you into day...sunlight! ♪♫♫♪ 


Break from work and break from reality. Only me, my girls and the places to go to! ♥

counting the dragging days starts NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment