Friday, January 11, 2013

missing

How frustrating! Today, I would have dined with my KCC classmates. And my missing sense of direction hindered once again. It is really quite frustrating when you are already in the area yet can't find the place. What's more annoying is I don't have the time to get lost and find my way back. It's a Friday and I need to be early for work. I left home earlier then than usual yet disaster has donned on me. The rain is pouring, I have no umbrella and I am running searching for the right way to this Korean restaurant in Ortigas. I did my best searching and it just i waste of time I realized. I am a little soaked from the rain and getting tired of walking back and forth asking the guards, yet the guards did not know it too! Er. How unfortunate! Then they decided for me to just pass on and just set for another date next time. :-(

And this is what happened while waiting for the train. I hope to capture my haggard look but I don't think this qualify as such. hehe. I love the lighting though. ^_^


I just walked my way back to the train station and rode my way to Ayala as I thought but then another unmeasured event happened. There was a fire-scare in the train and people were rushing out of it in Boni station, three more station before my supposed stop. Oh what now? I am running late and having this luckless events of my life! Good thing I am safe and very much alive :) I envied my friends dinner together but I am ok with the thought of looking forward to the next date!

No comments:

Post a Comment