Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Eureka!!

Today, I have a couple of personal meetings planned out.
> Lunch with Ate Heidz and Ralei
> Dinner with Aya at Happy 6 days Korean Restaurant

Ok. second day in the morning shift and I am starting to dread it. Being too early at work then rushing off to end my shift on time. er. Thinking about it on a daily basis? hmm.. I don't know.

Anyway, I started again my day early. Did my morning deliverable before the training, then the training.. then lunch. I felt bad to decline my team mates invitation for lunch today but then I have committed already with my friends. We meet up in Sbarro, had a slice of pizza, half servings of ravioli and a dash of soda! lol. Tell me who's hungry? haha

After lunch was uneventful. Already I wanted to finish everything and leave. I am excited for dinner. I am craving some Korean cooking for some time now and I heard from my KCC friends this was one of the good place for Korean food. This is the restaurant I've been looking for the last time to meet them. Where I failed, lost the choice and just head to the office. This time I will surely find it with Aya! We set to meet at Rustan's in Shang ri-la. I waited for her a bit because I ran off early. lol.

We took the cab and we found it. But still, I don't know the way. All I knew is that it is adjacent to the NEDA office.


We ordered a couple of things.


Bibimbap Special

Complimentary Bibimbap
Kimchijjigae
Spicy Chicken


I must say, the taste of their food is the closest thing next to the one I had back in Korea. Sajangnim daebak! ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment