Sunday, December 1, 2013

movie date + Ate Heidz's dress hunting

date with the girlfriends.. and annual date with Katniss and Peeta as well! lol

It was a lovely day I think. We head to the shopping mall with the hopes of finding the perfect dress for Ate Heidz and maybe one for Ralei as well. And I.. hmm.. not so.. I think I have something to wear from the back of my closet.

Today's agenda would be > > > Movie + Lunch + a little shopping

And what plans do happen in exact order?? =P

Since we were pretty late than the agreed meeting time we headed first to have lunch rather than movie then lunch. Yay! We did Japanese today!


Wafu Japanese Restaurant was... okay for me. The place, ambiance and service was nice but the food was just okay relative to it's price. But I did love the assorted platter. ♥ Its just.. yeah, i just love sashimi and sushi. I think I'll always be bias when it comes to judging a platter of sorts of sashimi.



We also had some other things from the menu. hehe Well, Ralei isn't fond of anything raw. =P





After filling ourselves over lunch with nonstop talks and girly catch ups and plans we now head to the movie house. We managed to come a little early, just in time for our favorite part! The teasers and trailers of up coming movies. Hunger Games was great as before. Maybe I just like how the movie turned out to be so faithful with the book. Lol We had a great time doing movies and now off to help Ate Heidz with her shopping. And since I am a supportive friend (LOL), I can endure hours of walking around and browsing until we found her perfect dress to impress just for her!



No comments:

Post a Comment