Sunday, December 15, 2013

all burgers @ Zark's

Relatively cheap and tasty.. but I really think it's a little toooooo generous.

After the hospital visit, we head straight to Zark's to try out, what we heard around, their amazing burgers and take a look on how huge it really is.

Nachos for starters..

And they did not disappoint... just look at that!






The burger place was full at the time so we had to wait for a bit. Just for a minute I think since we were led up to the second floor.

It's a fine specimen and the burgers were really good but it's too much for me. I can only finish a single patty and the sides while I even thought beforehand I can handle the challenge. It's really good and worth it. The place if not a little cramp, is some place where you can eat comfortably without a care in the world. I don't know, but with this? Who can eat it neatly? I love digging my burgers with my little fingers with the cheese oozing out in the side right at the time when I take a bite! oh juicy-ness! Now I take it back. I want another round of this goodness! And why would you care about something else if you have a tower of burgers in front of you?? Lol

I guess... we really just love to eat and we love good food.

Happy tummy and deadtired.. ~♥A

No comments:

Post a Comment