Friday, December 27, 2013

back @ Skye

It's out of the blue. Alvino is craving to try out some more food back in Skye. So here we are back at Skye after his shift and before my shift. =)

** Photo credit to Alvin D.


Of course, we had to order a pasta. He loves pasta and I too as well...


and.. seafood paella. He did do most of it since I'm not really a fan of shrimps and anything with shells except for crabs. 


This potato wedges!!! For the win! I'm totally sold over this and I don't know why.


Sangria just before work. I can handle my alcohol well, it's been proven and tested a couple of years back even at work. LOL now, I'm zipping my huge mouth! I don't want to get in trouble.

............ And because Alvino is sweet, he got me this cute little Nemo! Shame on me! I didn't prepare anything. *guilty as charged* my thoughtfulness just went down a couple of notches! ouch!

Now I feel too lazy to work.. Thank God it's Friday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment