Tuesday, December 24, 2013

a day short from Christmas

All the way from work, I met up with Aya with her friends to try out this all day breakfast place in Rockwell. But how unlucky it was! It is yet to open until 12 noon, I'm starved and tired and don't have that much energy to argue so we ended up walking yet another round for this another restaurant, only to find ourselves back from where we were. We did end up in TWG! =P



Oh well! TWG is a sure bet in my books. Food is great and I don't expect anything less with the service.


Eggs Benedict

Oven roasted chicken + Spinach pasta

Caribbean crepe

Bourbon island crepe
 To sum it up, we had our lunch and we're back home at noon. And of course my pre-ordered White Christmas log cake for tonight! Can't wait to dig in! =)


 Happy Christmas ALL! ~ ♥A


No comments:

Post a Comment