Sunday, December 22, 2013

Girls' little party

It was unfortunate that today's weather was not so agreeable. It was rainy and I wasn't able to attend my good friend's wedding. However, with this unexpected turn I was able to free up my time to sleep a bit more and rest before my pre-Christmas dinner with my other girls.

This year, we girls have decided to do something fancy... And since I was dying to try this place, it's a win-win for me.




Chateau 1771 it is. We arrived more than early and the place was the least busy at this time of the day.


I got my soup for starters.. Cream of mushroom it is.


And then I really had to try this entrée called Potence, one of their best sellers. Well, visuals with all that prep was impressive. It kind of gave the whole thing a kick.


But as always.. this is my favorite part.. dessert!! We had this slice of Coffee pie and it's so nice with a lovely cup of coffee as well.



And it's feels like we had it backwards. It's only now that we ordered our wine and mojito. Lol



I love the place at first sight and I loved it even more with how nice our food experience was just now. ^.^

Feeling it too early to call a night. We headed out to Baja Cantina. It seems like we always end up here whenever we are around the area. hehe but not before I get my hands on some pastries in the nearby Bizu.


Always a sucker for sweets.. and as promised to bring home some cheesecakes I got this wrapped up and since the crew at Baja were ever so nice, they offered to keep the cakes refrigerated until the time we opt to leave.



We surely love this place because we can have as many mojitos or margaritas we like and the nachos are forever lovely!


Certainly we just had our dinner and.. what? we really love the nachos here and can't resist it. Also, this time we did try the fries as well. hmm.. I still vouch the nachos on my number one here with all that dollop of toppings! =P


Drinks, food and our never ending stories.. At times like this, I really don't know how to explain our endless conversation. It just happen plus the fun. We reminisce, we plan, we day dream and we taunt each other to laughter. Time well spent indeed, just the way to de-stress from work and enjoy the weekend.



And finally, to end the night.. a remake of our photo from a year ago. LOL



♥A

No comments:

Post a Comment