Sunday, December 8, 2013

FT Christmas party '13



Last night was a blast... well, not really a blast since we all feel so old! lol

We booked in a condotel for a night sort of just across Palladium, the venue of the party. We met up in the room and did some catch up before dressing up for the party.

To be honest, I feel a bit out of place in it since I'm only crashing in the party. I can't really explain it but.. yes, we did try to mingle a little. But to no avail, thank goodness Ralei was there as well.




The party ended even before midnight and even before then we were ready to cap the night off. How old did this make us feel?? We were thinking of trading a whole night of drinking and partying for a cozy time together huddled in our room with the intention to binge on chicken and anything we crave at the moment.

We head back to our room.. changed into some comfy clothes and decided to walk out for search of some food and we ended up in Jollibee in line with some burgers, chicken joy, spaghetti and the likes.



We took our takeaways and ate together in front of the TV while talking and laughing the night's events. And somewhere in between, I dozed off! So embarrassing! And in my defense, I haven't had a decent sleep yet after work that morning. Lol And they were teasing me about it because we were in the middle of a conversation. XD Thank goodness I don't snore and quote-unquote from them, I sleep really like a girl would or should be. This made me laugh even harder! I'm embarrassed but then I know they understand and we've been sleeping together from trips to trips since college and the couch was really comfortable and I'm slouching comfortably in it.. can you blame me?? =P

So yes, girls on the loose were good girls last night! We capped the night sobber!

♥A

No comments:

Post a Comment