Sunday, December 15, 2013

Deals PEO '13

This is how we roll... work hard.. PLAY HARDER!


A midst all the stress on the coming year end at work.... 


who says we cannot party and enjoy a night together...






**sorry for the blurry photos.. somewhere along the night... my camera lens were clearly not clear.. LOL**


Together with our cool boss, the night was really a blast. And after our 3rd and a half bottles of Jack Daniels we're ready to call it a night. Skye is a nice place, pretty pricey but service-wise, food quality and drinks.. totally worth the penny! Ambiance and music is another thing though. Maybe it's just not my crowd but since I am with a bunch of happy people, who'll say I didn't had a great time? It's a plus that I am recently obsessing over some roof decks! 

We head out after some goodbyes and I ended up with Eloi, Ayen and Jong in search for some happy food or I might say, hangover food. So I wonder, why does it feels good to binge after a long night of drinking? Or is it just me? XD and just after we ate, we head on our own ways while I still need to keep my eyes open and attend the 6am mass. *filial duties* Some daughter I am! 

Ciao bello y bella!

♥A


No comments:

Post a Comment