Sunday, December 2, 2012

TR Yuletide Fashion Ball


After a dozens of second thoughts.. Finally I did decide to attend our company Christmas party in PICC. (PICC is where the convention commenced last Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday, good thing I only attended the Tuesday one.)

I didn't prepare for tonight that much. I only have my dress from the one I shopped on my last birthday then made my make up and hair myself with a little help from Aya. See.. I can take care of myself.

My heels suits perfectly with the dress since I'm lacking a bit of the height. =D Or I just thought I was. I love how it flows when the wind catches the train. It was not so long as to be overly dramatic just enough for my taste I think. I always try to do the simplest however at times most think I am not the simple one. Oh well.. what can I do? Looks can be really deceiving.. Nobody from my peers would believe I can dress as fast as a snap. unless they saw me in action with their own eyes. I think they thought of me as one of those who endlessly check out the mirror until perfection was met. I can't blame them, I do know that most people think I am one of those "high maintenance" type. Anyway, back to the party. Traffic as always was there and I really intend to be late since I don't want to enter the plenary hall with the lights still beaming so bright. *it makes me feel uncomfy to get noticed weird! I do love the attention but not so much from strangers*

I was texting and calling and I hate solo photos when I am uncomfortable with the surroundings. er.. what's wrong with me? I was so awkward in the "red carpet" or so it seems. I really don't want to pose for a picture that I kept my attention to my phone and kept on walking until one of the photographers called my attention. er. hate it! After all that, I walked through the crowd to find my teammates. I only knew a few. A few, I guess, meant only my team and some of those I coordinated with through the other teams. So unsociable of me!

I found the girls on one of the tables in the side, and later on Eloi followed and Joseph arrived as well.

Joseph & Eloi

The night was running slow. We ate dinner, talk and lots of camwhoring together until the most awaited part! The raffle! I wasn't able to finish the party though. My chaperons demanded that we get home immediately as they were already sleepy! (Dad, Mom and Aya waiting in the area) er.. such a kill joy! I was enjoying our demeaning comments and all *er..sorry about that. we don't mean harm just fun* What I meant was noticing outfits, we sort of did some fashion police thingy and judge performances on the stage. It was fun to be with honest and straight to the point people! We agreed on most than not. And then  finally after few glasses of cold beer with them, I really needed to go.. =(

More snaps below ^_^

with the girls!




with Eloi & Kimy





I had so much fun than the past TR Christmas party I've attended, maybe because I am more comfortable with them now than before. After a few years, finally I can say I am a bit warming towards them. Good company begets good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment