Sunday, December 16, 2012

PEO Christmas party


This year's team party was planned to mimic our team Christmas party from 2010, you know, hotel room, food, booze and lots of fun! This time we were booked at BSA condotel in Makati, right in front of Greenbelt. Oh how can I forget such detail! I walked round and round there before I found it, so how can I forget! I guess it wouldn't be me if I've found it in no time. After asking a couple of guards, after a long while of walking... I have arrived. Pretty late but not the most late! Haggard and late! That's me!

new member of the team, meet Golda ^_^


We started with dinner. We had food from Shakey's and chips from the grocery shopped by the HKT girls. In case, it is not know, our team is semi-divided into little groups? People in HKT shift, GMT shift and EST shift, that's how it originated the term HKT people/girls and the like. So we ate and been scratching to start the party. Or maybe it was just me? maybe not? am not sure. I brought the huge Jose Cuervo in addition on what's on the table. Lemons and salt! yay!





We aimed to start at an early time because not everybody's staying for the night, yet we considerably started late still since some of us were still later than late. (ouch!) But I have my reasons.. I was lost in the way. lol Anyhow, we took lots of photos. They played wii while some of us watch. I wouldn't dare to, I don't like to play dance at all, put me in a bar instead and I'll enjoy myself! And then there was Ands idea for photo ops that turned to be a game!



Forget about the photo ops! it's all funny and laughable alright and we were divided into two teams and my team was on the losing end because we cannot emote properly and portray the scene. Why?? Basically because we kept on laughing! And fine, I'll post one of the many! hahaha

the Winning team
the "All-Laugh" team. lol

See the difference? anyway, back to business. After the long haul of laughter on the improvised game, we went back up and continued drinking and talking. I gained my drinking buddy in Ayen. We were busy distributing shots while everybody's busy arguing on Jakub's proposition about sex, marriage, virginity, and religion?? *awkward mix of topics eh?*



We ended the night with another round of game after the drinking. Then jackass moments with Ands and Anton. And finally, round-table talking for us who were left before dawn. It was a head throbbing night with all the alcohol and laughs, and the headache is all worth it! Lovely night with dear people! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment