Monday, December 17, 2012

December dondate

And still I have a date. Home from PEO christmas party, sleepless, with headache and all, I just took a shower to freshen up and I am all up for another round of date. So I head on to Trinoma to meet Joanne-unni. She'll be picking me up there. I was a bit early so I stopped by Starbucks to grab some hot thing called coffee!

Flushed and groggy from all night drinking, I was still able to make it! It was the thing I can't miss at all. Fun talks and catch up, quality time it is with my unni-deul! We are reminiscing our past date at around the same time from last year, the planning-date on our Seoul - Busan trip. How we miss it! Why so fast time?


 Unlimited samgyupsal! Great for the starved me! I had no nothing after Jack, Jose and vodka all night, just water to re-hydrate and that's it. And now I'm hungry! hahaha.. I'll love anybody who'll serve me food at this time! And it's this time that I appreciate buffet and endless meat servings! Donday restaurant is yet to fail us! We love the place and we felt it to be cheaper than some other Korean restaurant in the area. The table is always full with food and the staff is commendable. I have acquired a bit of the taste of kimchi but not entirely all of it. Still, I am a meat lover and not a vegetarian. So off you go veggies, I can't love you.



We broken off at around 2pm? Joanne unni needs to be somewhere else and I need to be home or maybe head to the mall for some Christmas shopping.. *sigh* and I thought, I need rest too, eh?

I went with Ate Heidz and Karen unni on the way home. Endless talk about Rourouni Kenshin movie *swoon* it was so awesomely done we can't believe it! Yes! Yes! We fancy anime.

No comments:

Post a Comment