Sunday, December 9, 2012

Date come true!


After eyeing Isabelo Restaurant for months as a spot for our next cousin-o-siblings date, we had the chance to do a walk in! Breakfast all day as they promote it, and they call it Rustic Mornings.

I love the place instantly. It is not the perfect, polished one but the one as old as time and artsy at some point. Every inch has attitude and it appeals to the curious eyes. Reviews on the restaurant was really good as I have heard so.

We were seated on one of the corners of the garden. It was warm in the late morning but then air is fresh enough to appreciate the place. It is a fine sight, old and different I thought. The staff, although not so attentive on one call, they were really nice and welcoming. We waited and they waited for us to order. It was really difficult to choose. Menu was great and we were tempted to try everything! hahahaha.. *gluttony*

Then as we each choose our food, Aya and I slide off a bit to take few shots around. :) I like the atmosphere and I like the place. hehe.. *see photos below* I wish I captured the essence of it, but I don't think I did. It is still better to see it for yourself as this is just one side of it cause it's out of place to roam around with all the customers in the other tables! lol.











Although the food took time before it was served, it was sure worth the wait! definitely!

Crispy waffles - smells heavenly nice! and it's huge!
French Toast! yes! and it's the real thing!
Waffles, buffalo chicken strips and salad - Such a Healthy choice! lol.

Frankfurter, cheese omelet and garlic rice - awfully GOOD!
omelet, ciabatta and herb spread - omelet was to die for!

We really had a great time and we did take time with our meals! :) I missed times like this with them. It is rare now than before that we get to go out and dine together. Great meal makes us a happy bunch! My cousins are so much of a foodie with Ate and Aira who likes to try anything, we really appreciate good food when we get one. ^_^







♥♥♥









No comments:

Post a Comment