Saturday, December 29, 2012

Desperate for Lights

I've been wanting to see the musical and light show in Ayala Triangle since last year, but every time I planned on going, I fail!!! So much of it, this time I made sure of seeing it! I have uploaded the six-minute video in my Facebook. It was just nice. I was so happy seeing it this time! It's the last for the evening, I was relieved I get to be there when it started. ^_____^



The light show was really amusing. I wonder how many light bulbs were used. How many meters of christmas lights were wrapped in each trees. And how does the dancing lights create such a magical effect in the atmosphere. I really am in love in many ways, in many things, maybe this is the reason why I am so contented now and so wrapped up with myself. * over-analyzing* 


Ralei missed it though, but we still have a dinner we can't afford to miss. One bit of a problem though..... The place is swarming of people!!! Every restaurant in the area is full and tables are all in waiting. It's either we were seven people away from being next or forget about it. Luckily, Momo's maitre d' was really nice. We're like pleading to be squeezed in for a table for two and he gave us one! Yay! That was really nice of him. 



We settled in a table for two on the second level of the restaurant and gave our orders and while waiting for it we did a bit of cam whoring! lol. And then we thought why not have a glass of wine.. hehe It's a first for my good friend and I hoped she like it. But I guess she'll need more than a glass to appreciate it. 




We had a hard time selecting since everything on their menu seemed tasty and I can't believe I ordered their seafood casserole!! Well, Ralei had the roasted chicken with gravy. 

It's the chicken once more!
Seafood casserole

We were not able to have our dessert because I am running late from work and she too needs to be back to her office. And now, I can't remember what we've been talking about the whole time we're together that night.. Might be the past Christmas and the coming new year I guess. We had our food wrapped up while the waiters were puzzled why we had to go without finishing our meal. We felt bad that they thought we didn't like the food. It was actually great, I mean the food was delectable it's just that we need to run. I hope we did not gave such impression but we made sure to be back real soon with Ate Heidi. Another date to save!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment