Friday, December 30, 2011

Shoe Incident #2

So, I was on my way to work.. and it's the clumsy-me again!
Another addition to my embarrassing moments' list~ lol.
Tonight, I had my cinderella moment.. and I didn't know what to do! I almost left my shoe in the streets. My gulay! If that happens, I'll die! exaggeee?! of course not! lol. I'll just be missing half of my shoe and I might be walking barefoot in the streets of Ayala.. Disastrous! Thank goodness to kuya driver, he stopped and I was saved! woot! hihi.. so just laugh about it!^_^

And so my night went as normal as before except for the rerouting in Ayala that I didn't know about. Another shocker! where am I supposed to go unboard???







*Funny little things in life make things effortlessly interesting! Try to appreciate some and you'll never be lonely!*

No comments:

Post a Comment