Saturday, December 10, 2011

another Final Exam coming up!

The ever busy December... another added pressure is my upcoming exam. *toinks*
This term was quite a challenge for me. Work plus everyday 2 hr-class.. hmm.. is a bit too much for me with the fact that December is quite a busy season for me in terms of work and social life. "100% on effort" from my part is impossible at this time of the year. Choosing wisely and prioritizing is the name of the season. Aigoo! I'm not confident with my exams too. I didn't absorb much of the lessons, got 3 more absences, no enough sleep because of work and what else? woot! I'm full of excuses.. tsktsk! haha.. But then I know I tried it. I finished the term and did it. n_n

The day didn't roll up as expected. First, I swapped leaves with Eloi, so I was on leave and she'll be on leave on December 16th. Unexpected but also a good thing since I know I'll need the rest time after the draining finals. hihi. And so this was what happened...

Bloody exam?! literally difficult and sonsaengnim is really strict! Didn't expect that coming since our basic 1 was quite really BASIC! literally! hahaha.. And that anybody without background can really do well. I think? haha.. They really raised the bars a few notches up and that's really not easy to adapt with. The test was difficult but the experience was really nice. Fun to find new friends and meet lovely people. I'll definitely miss them bigtime! Now, just thinking about it makes me feel sad. Anyway, there's still two days to spend with them, graduation ceremony on December 17th (another busy Saturday for me) and on December 20th, the speech contest (another VL for me! wiii!). ^_^


Back to the exams, the written was a bit complicated for me, I merely understand most of it but not all of it. The questions were tricky. I hope I got some right, enough to pass. The listening portion is okay for me. The problem was, SPELLING! haha.. I'm poor with it. Those words that "sounds-alike" but spelled differently was super difficult for me.. T.T huhu..  And finally, orals.. *brain hemorrhage* and that's it. It's all history. hahaha! Disaster! lol.

After the disastrous finals, I had dinner 우리 친구들과 함게 the korean way. Oh no?! I have nothing to eat from the menu. hahaha... but I did alright. ^_^ I saw meat! and there it goes! I had a full tummy and a fun night with friends! It was hot because of the grill, but it was nice and interesting.. lots of Korean by the way. The resaturant was full packed when we arrived. I think it was located somewhere in Makati Ave. It was pleasant and nice. And we're noisy! surely noisy! hahaha



However, after the dinner.... The traffic? Oh the traffic was at it's WORST! December, aside from being a busy season, it's also the season of worst traffic ever! Everyday is traffic, but today is at its worst! er.. my heels.. my poor shoes.. We walked a lot since cars ain't moving it's better to walk I guess~ lol! It was a day full of bits of everything. All in all, it was interestingly fun.. ^_^ hope to see you soon again friends!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment