Wednesday, December 21, 2011

말하기 대회

Tuesday, I am on leave for the sole purpose of attending the speech contest in KCC as promised with my classmates. But then it changed quite a bit because of the “sudden” family moviedate. The plan was to watch the first screening of the day of Mission Impossible then off I go to my commitment. Guess what?  It didn’t happen as planned! Oh how I dislike it when things goes that way. It messes the schedule and my plans which is unacceptable but then patience my dear. Patience. Hay. It should’ve been fun without the bad vibes but I can’t help but feel bad because they knew my plans earlier. And then there was this instance that Ate needs to buy something and then there goes ‘We saw the fondue pot, bilin natin mommy. Tignan mo bilis.’ And there goes forever! Ate is so fickle what to buy as a gift.. grr.. not fun at all especially if you are in a hurry and she knows it! And then my mood wasn’t so good now with the traffic again and the circumstances. Argh.. Hopeless!!! I did drop by and give my gifts and that’s it because they are waiting for me down in the parking lot. And knowing mom’s and Aira’s temper I can’t stay any longer than 30 minutes at most. =( Epic fail, however, it was always good to see friends. It made my mood lighter. 










Congrats to Ailyn-eonni for winning the third place! Congrats to my donsaeng-deul for doing such a great job! Awesome bunch of new friends. Hope to see them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment