Sunday, December 18, 2011

awful day!

December 17th! so frustrating!

Scheduled events of the day:

1pm - Graduation ceremony @ KCC
5pm - TR's Themed Christmas party @ PICC
6pm - Tita Lou's 60th birthday celebration @ Valle Verde Country Club
8pm - Marc's Birthday celebration @ Distillery, Eastwood
11pm or 12am - PEO team after party @ Republiq, Resorts World

Okay. Define BUSY? haha.. and so it goes. I had picked my priority events of the day. Didn't sleep after work for the graduation ceremony only to be stranded! hell~ just to be STRANDED??? I so hate it. I hate that I wasted my time and efforts for nothing because of that dang TRAFFIC and RAIN! and those hell of useless cabs! This is so frustrating to death. The only good thing was I was not alone stranded for hours waiting for rescue! Thank goodness I was with Aira.


At first, I could still cheer myself up. Had fun playing with the cam. Lots of mobile photos, but at the end of it all... nothing has changed... I missed alot and I can't do anything about it even if I wanted to. We're stuck and I had no choice but to suck it up! and hell I did. I'm pissed and frustrated and can't help but cry. Not fun at all. I was tired and sad. What can I do. T.T I'm tired of waiting, I'm frustrated with what's happening.. a bit annoyed with.... and I'm done arguing with my mother..


Just to pass time and entertain myself.. people watching is the best thing to do. ^_^


candid Aya..♥



still raining...

No comments:

Post a Comment