Thursday, December 22, 2011

Another Christmas Party


The last one! Deals Christmas party at Shakey’s. I did confirm for the sake of supporting the event, but honestly, if I were to choose on my own will.. hmm.. I have second thoughts in coming. Hehe. It’s not that I don’t want to but because it’s in the middle of the week and I need to come early for that where I know I won’t be enjoying myself instead I’ll just have my meal and off to work again. Good thing I was on leave the day before this and I was on sick leave the day before my scheduled leave. I was not in shape last Monday that I had to go on sick leave. My tummy was upset, I felt bloated and it was aching very badly. What’s worst? I don’t know why?? T.T
The party was nice, I was late because I intended to be late knowing I’ll be meeting with Joseph who’s more often than not is LATE. Well, nothing seems changed back from whenever. Lol. We arrived in the middle of everything, did not participate in the games and had my peaceful meal. I know! What a party pooper I am! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment