Sunday, January 1, 2012

EOQ once again!

Instead of the usual early shift I am on a night shift this time, since our team manager is on maternity leave JC is temporarily taking her post, being so, she needs to be on the morning shift to oversee everything. I was asked to take the night shift this quarter end to run the toad runs for the EOQ workarounds (should be done by senior analyst, was JC’s tasks). Quite flattering to be asked because of the trust, and I know I earned it! Woot!
I don’t know what happened, but I know all along that J knows our shift. Should be in the office at 7pm. I received a text from JC correcting her former email about our schedule which I didn’t notice. Lol. And guess what? J is late again. Traffic? No comment. We were coming from similar routes and my house is farther than hers. So I don’t know. Try to figure it out. Lol. What’s weird this time was she kept asking about the workarounds during quarter end. I wonder why. Does she feel suddenly inferior from me that she now takes interest in it? It makes me wonder really. And I know it’s not my fault that I know better than her. It could be because JC let me do some tasks so I could learn from it. J Or because I sometimes took the initiative to help when opportunities arise rather than wait to be asked for. As far as I am concerned, I’m just doing my job the best that I can. J
The night before it, we received an email from Maricar to wear something red on. I was not in the mood for red, but I felt guilty thinking of what excuses to be said. So I decided to wear red anyway. It won’t hurt to wear red, would it?

No comments:

Post a Comment