Saturday, January 28, 2012

Almost all set!

My first trip flying alone... wiii!! couldn't wait any longer.. few more days and I'll be free of stress from work..
had my shopping list and I'm almost done packing.. few more things to check.. haven't found my perfect pair of shoes and one nice pretty coat.. just one.. ^_^ one more week for work then I'm off for a 10 day trip around Korea.. Korea again! will be practicing my speaking skills! nyahahaha..! plus lots of reading.. can't wait to tour around with just friends and the map! try different things and explore the other cities!

Proposed Itinerary:

Day 1 Land in Seoul then go straight to Jeonju on a Heart's date with Joanne-unni
Day 2 Abit more of Jeonju then back to the big city Seoul
Day 3 Panjumon / DMZ tour
Day 4 Hello Dynamic Busan
Day 5 more of Busan!!! Beach babe on a winter!♥
Day 6 Anyeong Busan...
Day 7 until Day 10 N tower and shopping spree around Seoul!

fully booked! woot! ^_^
Valentine's away from home! Let's go Seooul-searching!!! yay!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment