Monday, January 9, 2012

♥Happy 29th Dad and Mom♥

Bon anniversaire! It’s mom and dad’s day today. What’s in store for us today? Hmm.. Aside from I slept the whole day… we did watch a movie. Sherlock Holmes! Good movie! Entertaining and interesting I must say. It was well played and impressively brainy in simple ways, that’s well, in my point of view. J After the movie, we went home for dinner or should I say midnight snacks! Lol. Plus the mini cakes we bought for them. Cutie!

Dad & Mom = LOVE

No grand party.. No grand celebration. Together with US. Just US.
Something that kept it special is celebrating it like a tradition, if not with the whole world then just intimately together as a family.

The day may have started the wrong way, but it did end really well! Simple things, at times, really matters more, just as simple thoughts are.
Happy anniversary again Dad and Mom! More years to come! I love love you!

1 comment:

Post a Comment