Sunday, September 25, 2011

to my surprise.. I ranked FIRST!!!!

Plan for today: Lunch @ Don Day Restaurant
                       Practice for today's class presentation
       Class Graduation @ KCC
       Noraebang @ Joosarang, Makati Ave.

hmm.. Saturday.. day after our final exams and I'm drowning with loads of work.. huhu.. Saturday OT mode?? seriously!?? ?I can't believe myself either.. I was supposed to be home by 7am instead I was in the office still working til I think 9am.. =( how bad was that?? I won't be able to join my classmates over lunch and won't be able to practice with them.. I'll be joining them on the spot in the stage not knowing what I'll be doing.. waaah! Unbelievable!


I made it in time for our mini class graduation.. ^-^ haysh.. super traffic in the area.. I wonder why.. Fortunately Mom and Dad sent me there and on the way, were teasing me if they'll be needed in accepting any special award.. And I was like, "wala eh.. di ko din alam..". lol. But really, I have no idea what's going to happen. Then I arrived, and my classmates were already there.. All of them sitting in front.. O.O I don't like being in front.. >.<
oh no.. but I have no other choice..




Every class has their own presentation.. And as for us, we are to sing Bahay Kubo and Ako Ay May Lobo in korean.. Kenny had put a lot of effort in this. And I think it was quite a success. Plus, we did give sonsaengnim our present, a portrait of her and a tumbler with our class picture (except I'm not in it.. it was taken after the final exams last friday..). And after the presentation was the awarding ceremony. There will be three students ranked top in each class. As for our section, we are expecting Joanne-ssi or Mariel-ssi to gain the First spot in the ranking.

So the roll call begins... starting with the top 3.. Mariel-ssi was called!  ^-^


Top 2 of the class... Joanne-ssi...!


When she was called, we were like, 'sino ung top 1?' we name names and other possiblities. And then I was called.. My Gulay! I was called! I ranked first???! my heart was thumping really fast.. I was happy indeed.. My efforts were paid off.. I'm just not sure if I really deserve ranking first.. but I'm glad I was.. hehe..







 After the program, we head to the Hallyu Hall. And there goes more snaps!♥







Afterwards, off we go to Joosarang! yay!! Kang sonsaengnim came with us!! :) Thank you teacher for the treat and all!!!





We split up after this. Ate Karen, Ate Heidz, Ralei and I went together to grab something to eat. North Park it is and ended the night afterwards. *happy day*


No comments:

Post a Comment