Saturday, September 17, 2011

another sad day..

Lolo passed away this morning.. sad but relieved..

I didn't know that yesterday will be the last time I'll see him breathing.. I didn't know that the other day will be the last hug and kiss I'll be able to give him.. And never did I thought that I won't be able to see him when I got home from work. It has become a habit of mine to bid goodbyes and hellos before I leave home and whenever I arrive home. As I mourn for the loss of a beloved one, I am also celebrating for his new journey ahead. I may not think of him everyday, but I'll surely remember him in my own way. I will miss him checking on us. I will miss him being proud with us. And I will miss him just being with us.


We really miss him and will be missing him.. but it's time to let go.. just as how much we love him, we're glad that he's on to his next journey..


No comments:

Post a Comment