Saturday, September 10, 2011

Friday Night

waaaah!!! can't join my classmates at Mercato.. terribly sad!!! It is indeed a Rainy Friday!! my gulay! and I almost bathe in brown puddle of water! tssss...

After our class, we went for a walk to the Korean grocery near KCC. It was fun! We bought snack and ate ice cream of our choice. Men?! it was cold and we were a bit wet but ice cream is worth it.. mashisoyo!♥
 few happy snaps and voila! we need to go.. It was really funny how we tried to squeeze in to fit in the picture! haha.. camwhores! =P

Kenny-ssi, Karen-eonni, Pia-ssi, Joanne-ssi, Heidi-eonni



TAKE 2!

and then, I need to go early.. at 9pm I'm already late for the weekly tables.. Though I texted my senior I'll be a bit late for it, I feel bad about it because I feel like I'm skipping work to play.. hehe.. *the-responsible-freak talking* lol.

them @ Mecato.. ='O

So we split up.. Me, off to work, walking along JPMorgan to Kalayaan Ave, and them off to Mercato, just in time for it's opening. errr... while I was on the other side preparing to cross the highway, this car was rushing to I don't know where!! grrr... I hate it!! I was wet from my arms, dress's skirt to toes! yikes! feels gross indeed! It really made my day!!! but what can I do???? er... just suck it up and wait til I get to my office to clean up.. Oh well, everything went well.. haha.. Funny thing was I was teased in the office.. and so I was pressured to order with them for delivery. They chose chicboy? and I haven't tried then yet.. haha.. Eloi PM me a link, and I was like, 'Eloi, anong meron dito?' and she went laughing at me.. hahaha.. they were saying I looked terrified while asking Eloi.. lol. Eh? I don't think so.. err... awkward! haha.. but it was fun.. we ate together in the pantry (which only happens once in a while) ^-^ In the end, this Friday isn't bad at all..


No comments:

Post a Comment