Saturday, September 3, 2011

Miso Musical and Block B

Yesterday, was the play and concert..
Awesome!!! we got free tickets hassle-less! lol. I think it is one of the perks of being one of the students there! ^___^ At first, we weren't decided if we would come cause 'twas on a Thursday.. Thursday, middle of the week.. and we got work but then we chose to participate just because we have tickets! hahahha.. I had a newly found friends.. full meal and another fun time! I was an hour late for work but then I think it was worth it all the same! See some happy snaps and scenes from the play below. Plus, Block B be fore I forget.. hihi..


Heidi eonnie, Christine einnie, Joanne eonnie

with Heidz-eonnie and Christine-ssi

Karen and Pia-ssi

The Miso Musical Play: "ChunHyang and Mongryong"





lovely Fan Dance!!! (my favorite scene..♥)
Now I want to learn the Fan Dance!!! hehehe... love the way they do it.. ^^ pretty with the colors!








The casts




Block B



singing the Love song in the Miso play

HAPPY SNAPS RIGHT AFTER THE SHOW!!! ^_^

with Kenny, Heidi, Pia, Mariel, Christine and Joanne

with Karen, Kenny, Heidi, Pia, Mariel, Christine and Joanne

AFTER LATE DINNER @ BURGER KING.. =D
hana, dul, set! kimchi?!!!

one last!! tsik!


No comments:

Post a Comment