Monday, September 12, 2011

a dose of clumssiness

Today, I was bored! hihi.. Mom and Dad is away in Davao, and we're alone at home with my other siblings.. define bored?? I chopped my hair yet again! quite a lot of inches up! lol.

Sunday it is.. I am to meet Ate Karen and Ate Heidi to review together for the upcoming final exam.. Unfortunately, it was only Ate Karen who came.. BK is the meeting-slash-reviewing place we agreed together. On the way to BK, this jeep I rode might have thought I don't know how much my fare should be. I gave 20pesos and he changed me with only 8pesos?? seriously? and I was saying, BK? BK? then he gave the other 4pesos.. hehe.. I don't usually complain but sometimes I think I have to, I'm not a fool.. Anyway, so I arrived there just in time and received a text message that it is only Ate karen whose coming today. As she arrived she let me order first. I ordered fries and a large cup of Hi-C apple juice. now! measure my clumsiness! I was on our table, Ate Karen is helping me to clear up the table so I can put my tray of order.. just as it is! I don't know what happened! the next thing I know, my large juice is spilled on the floor and I can't do anything about it anymore... =( I said it's ok.. but it's not, I feel like I threw away my money.. too bad for me! how did I become this clumsy of a person.. huhu.. However,, saved by the bell!!!! *dingdingding* this pretty nice crew, came over and asked what my drink was.. I thought he was just going to clear up the spilled juice, but to my surprise, he came back with a new order of my apple juice.. super nice of him! five stars for BK! hahaha.. embarrassing yet flattering.. cause I know, if it was on some other fast food chain it wouldn't be replaced with a new one cause it was my own fault.. thanks mr. nice crew! hehe..





Well, I think 75% of the time we stayed there we just chat and talked! haha.. and 25% for reviewing.. we just ran down the handouts given by Kang sonsaengnim.. answered verbally and then were done. Also, I need to be home cause Aira was left alone back at home. Change of mind, I asked her to meet me in SM that afternoon. hehe. we thought of dining out but then we're kind of not in the mood. so we just shopped some food, snacks, and soda for a pigged out night plus Lie To Me series playing.. haha.. we were really full on our mini feast! Ate was out somewhere and we didn't know where.. so we're on our own...



It was surely a DAY.. hell of a cute clumsy day! I just wish I know what happened, I wonder how and why my juice spilt.. =P


No comments:

Post a Comment