Thursday, September 1, 2011

holiday with Aya..=D

It was a long weekend for me.. Literally long weekend.. 4days of nothing to do but laze around the house.. =P Two reasons for that, (1) nobody's available to go out with me; (2) the weather isn't cooperating nicely.. rain is all over the place.. (but I get to do what I want in a weather like this.. relax, watch a lot, and pig-out! oopssies! not very healthy eh? lol.) so, Tuesday approaches and it is Aya's scheduled off from work this week.. Tuesday and Wednesday.. ^_^ still my hoilday!! yay! I get to go out of the house! wiii!!! in her company!! We went to the mall.. to watch Crazy Stupid Love, only to found out it wasn't in cinemas anymore.. sad. so I did some art stuffs shopping and.... ran for another "sissies date"! hehe.. hmm.. we had limited choices so we picked French Baker today.. =D We talked a lot.. future plans, work issues, home issues, and a whole lot more.. We also had a fair share of people watching, while I can see a... hmmm, quite good looking guy in the other table opposite to us with his family, I can't help but notice the waitresses around us.. er, while we were being ignored with our requests they are so attentive with regards to the other table!!! how so not nice, are they not?? But it makes me laugh when one of the waitress served the food to that certain table then squeals after a few inches away from the table??! oh c'mon! hay.. not quite amusing..I think.. Anyway, we had a nice meal.. and a full tummy.. It was nice going out.. ^^

Seafood chowder soup

Chicken BBQ pizza

Mango crepe



No comments:

Post a Comment