Tuesday, March 11, 2014

friendship and new friends

Almost a year after the MVC volunteer activity in Benguet and it feels good that aside from being able to help other people, I've gained friends with the people I met back then. It was a short trip but still I got them all to take me as a friend and I, theirs as well. And regardless of the distance and even if one moved on to another company or some place else, it's really nice to know that we've bonded enough in a short time that we intend to make the friendship worthwhile. I'm getting too emotional over this I guess just because I received a friendship memento from Mossy-dear that really touched me. It was a gesture that I really appreciate! I thank them all for the offered friendship and companionship in them.

New resident bear on my office corner. Thank you Mossy-love!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment