Sunday, March 9, 2014

Baby visit

And because the other night was not enough.. we took a visit at Lester's home to have a look at him in action and have a good look at Louis as well.


He's baby was really adorable I want to take him home! Lol and we kept joking how he managed to have a handsome little boy. HAHA some things never change I guess.. After a short visit, we head out for a quick dinner. A spin nearby it was. And Sharrie and Charles brought us here at Ddeyang Kkalbi, a Korean restaurant along Katipunan I think. Oh my goodness.. I'm so lost. Sorry, but I think it was just nearby and yes, I'm pretty bad with directions and locations as usual. toink!

The food was great and the servings was soooo generous! They also have unlimited side dishes which is real awesome because not all Korean restaurant around the metro offers the same.


And dinner will not be complete without desserts.. In our search for something sweet and while we failed to find one along Maginhawa St. since the night was closing to midnight. We then headed back to Katipunan and found Honeybee. It looked like  apart of Tokyo bubble tea just beside it.


Nice place for dessert.. and well, after, driving round and round, finding this one was just our luck. I'm happy with the cake and my cappuccino. Couldn't complain but then we still need to go home since we dragged a family man with us and he has this cute little munchkin waiting for him at home while his better half is working the night shift.



It was a happy time and some quality time I missed spending with them after a long while of not seeing each other.

I therefore conclude, we should all see each other more!!!

♥A

No comments:

Post a Comment