Thursday, March 6, 2014

bouncing baby boy!

My dear friend Lester bore a cute little boy! uhmm.. I mean his lady partner literally bore the baby of course. And baby Louis's christening was scheduled today.

It's a weekday and I am swamped with work and then there's a funeral I still have to attend with the family. Okay, now I feel bad. There are way too many occasions that I've been missing out with my high school loves. And today, I thought will be just the same that I'll miss celebrating baby Louis's christening with them. Well, I did miss the church affair but I was able to be part of the after party. As the saying goes.. better late than never!


I'll just catch up with the little angel later on.. since this has become an all-adults-social-affair. Indeed, it was an after party and it was so nice seeing them! It was a while the last time I saw almost the whole gang.


Cheers for more years of friendship!! 15 years and counting.. still going strong!

must be true love ~ ♥A

No comments:

Post a Comment