Saturday, March 15, 2014

5yr-old time capsule



It's time to relive the days. er.. what? Lol I didn't even notice these 5 years that came, went and gone by. Was it just yesterday when we were stressing about our thesis? Am I really this old?

*5years after* That old!! LOL

Opening this little tube was fun and unexpectedly, revealing. I started to think how changed I am from 5 years ago at the time when I think nothing but how to enjoy doing school because I was not really a fan of studying although I did good with it at the time. I can't really say I changed a lot since then because I'm still the sort of happy-go-lucky girl from before. I live by what I can and spend more time in doing things that I believe is fun. What hit me the most was that, I am not getting any younger and still I am stuck with playing and enjoying life. I forgot to think of the balance between priorities for the future and playing at present. What to do???


No comments:

Post a Comment