Saturday, August 31, 2013

Yakimix with some lovely people

Finally.. after walking round and round, I finally found Yakimix. Well, the lack of sense of direction wasn't really cool sometimes when you're trying to remember the steps back from where you see the right spot.

I saw my dear friends at the entrance of Yakimix in line with the other diners waiting to be lead on their designated tables. I was greeted by Marisue, Kai and Mossy. Yikes! I feel tired and haggard and they're all fresh from home. toink! Anyhow, we didn't wait for long in line. Once it was already opened for dinner people started pouring in the place and we started checking out the buffet. Guess we can't wait for Onin and Jing any longer. Mossy and Kai was already starving, so we started with the other two.

Truth is I was not really hungry at that time having had a lunch and then afternoon tea alone at TWG, but I took advantage and grab some maki and sushi and sashimi. XD Really not hungry.. Totally not! =P

with Marisue, Jing, Kai, Onin, Mossy

with Mossy


with Marisue


Kai and Onin
Dessert desserts! 
They tried almost everything while I don't think I can eat anymore. Then they've gone crazy over desserts! For that I can still make space on my tummy. Kai and Mossy grabbed those. I don't know what they're thinking. Guess it's for sharing. *sweetness* This is sugar overload! How more sinful this day can be??

It was always fun being with them and it's so sad that I need to cut short dining with them because I have promised to be home early to whip up some hot chocolate and snacks with the cousins to sort of celebrate my birthday with more chika and bonding together over food. =( They don't want me to leave yet and I was stuck for an hour more with them. All I have with them were endless laughter and fun memories. Such adorable people! will see them soooooon again I hope.

Now my stomach is super full compared to the earlier's excessively full. Talk about gluttony. er..

Now going home... with lalalalaloooove! ♥A


No comments:

Post a Comment