Saturday, August 24, 2013

freak-o

Finally caught up with Freak-o, real name Jen Sun. We had this name name since we became friends first sem back in college and our theme song back then was Pussycat Dolls's "Don't Cha".

Looking back now, it was really funny and I can't even remember why we thought of that but we love the lines "Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me? Don't cha wish your girlfriend was a FREAK like me? Don't cha? Don't cha?" Go figure where we got the Freak-o pet name. It's from Freak, then Freak-ko (My Freak) to Freak-o and all sorts of variation for as long as Freak is in it. We certainly click like that and still is cool like that. XD I haven't seen her in the flesh for quite some time now, like more than a year or so and we're only been able to meet now because I have her invitation to Tiff-y's wedding this September. Guess some things never changes, it feels the same even if I know we changed a lot from the past year. It was always awesome to reconnect with old friends and I'm happy we're still comfortable as before. Looking forward to more dates Freako! cheers! xxoo ♥A

No comments:

Post a Comment